Fabrics & Trim
- Charles Spada Collection
- Classic Textiles
- Elanbach Fabrics from Wales
- Elizabeth Hamilton Collection
- George Spencer Designs
- Kathryn Ireland Textiles & Wallpapers
- Kristen Buckingham Textiles
- Lindsay Alker Fabrics & Wallpapers
- Loro Piana Interiors
- Martyn Lawrence Bullard Design
- Marvic Textiles
- Nomi Inc.
- Paolo Moschino for Nicholas Haslam
- Patrick Gallagher Tessuti
- Peter Fasano
- Teasel England
Providing the perfect palette
for classic design.
Discover the best antiques, fabrics & lighting from our suppliers.
Charles Spada is located in the Boston Design Center and was founded in 1996 by renowned interior designer Charles Spada.
The showroom offers an excellent assortment of 18th, 19th and 20th century furnishings as well as a few choice reproductions. A large selection of unusual lighting, unique framed artwork, antique decorative accessories and a wonderful range of fabric, wallpaper and trimmings accent the unconventional arrangement of furnishings.
Charles Spada Antiques has been featured in Veranda Magazine, Architectural Digest and New England Home and is considered an exceptional resource for antiques in the New England area.